Yesterday I wanted to add washer/dryer coverage to our home warranty (which was nicely provided by our realtor) and everything was going fine until I found out that Julie tried to file a claim when it wasn’t working a couple weeks back. I just assumed she called to check if we had coverage, which is what I had asked. We never did get a service technician out, but that made me feel silly. It was obvious we knew it wasn’t going to be working soon, and it was the errors I was getting Thursday night that reminded me to call and add coverage, though I had planned to for some time. The rep told me I would need something showing the previous issue was addressed by sending in a receipt for parts or a service order. Don’t think that will happen now.